Did you know that the Houston Colt .45s are the best team name in American sports? Now let’s move on to the current, civilized age of pop culture:
What I’m Watching
- Mad Men on Netflix – I’m currently on season two. Slow-paced and it feels like a soap opera done right.
- Initial D on Netflix – Five episodes in and I’m liking this. Also slow-paced but I now appreciate drift racing.
- Community on NBC – Don’t let the Modern Warfare/Claymation Christmas lovers fool you! The show’s goodly consistent as it ever was.
- Price is Right – After almost 30 years, the viewers will now experience Plinko Overload! Put “Plinko Week” on your Jump-the-Shark scorecard.
What I’m Watching Much Later
- Alcatraz, The River – I know their seasons are over, but I’m still disappointed.
- Glee – Can we just have the club graduate already?
What I’m Playing
- Angry Birds Space, Seasons – Rovio made the birds vs. pigs rivalry challenging and fun again!
- Edge (Android) – Reminds me of Marble Madness but with the developers figuring out all the angles.