Hollywood Game Night Recap: Olivia Wilde, Don Cheadle & More Show Us The Music
Welcome back, Hollywood Game Night. Get comfy for a while in that 9:01 time slot. This is episode production number 207 titled “Show Me Your Music, I’ll Show You Mine.”
See photos from this episode.
Hailing from San Diego, April is a car model.
- Don Cheadle – is a war machine.
- Allison Janney – is in skinny-fit leather pants.
- Jason Sudeikis – does a fine Richard Dawson impression.
Gerald is a telephone operator for a cable TV company from Austin, TX.
- Sean Hayes – couldn’t save the world.
- Olivia Wilde – deserves congrats on her baby.
- Christina Applegate – didn’t stay up all night.
Game One: Picture Purrfect
Click each pic for larger size.
Game Two: Clue-Boom
- Gerald (winner) v. Don – James Bond
- Allison v. Christina (w) – Jack Nicholson
- Jason (w) v. Olivia – Fast Food
- April v. Sean (w) – Beauty Pageants
Game Three: Show Me the Music
April – 4 correct answers
Gerald – 5 correct answers
Game Four: Four Letter Words
Watch a clip of Gerald, Christina, Olivia, and Sean play Four Letter Words:
Gerald: Mars, Army, Farm
April: Hulk, Lurk, Ugly, Gulp, Lisp
Game Five: Take The Hint
Gerald stalls, especially since he wasted several seconds figuring out Shrek. Oy.
Bonus: Celebrity Name Game
April & Jason only made 7 out of 10, so April wins $7000 while Jason Sudeikis wins $7000 for Steps of Faith.
Final Box Score
G1 G2 G3 G4 G5 Tot
April 3 6 8 12 40 69
Gerald 5 6 10 6 5 32
Next week: The Battle of Champions.
Read more about game shows.
Picture Purrfect Answers
- Back to the Future
- Basic Instinct
- The Hangover
- Star Wars
- A Clockwork Orange
- The Graduate
- Tron: Legacy
Send further feedback to: the Webmaster